Toph Beifong vs. Avatar Korra
t h e c o r o n a t i o n (a.k.a. toph kicks korra’s ass for 22 minutes)
There’s a lot to be said about this entire fight between Mako and Bolin
- They both think the other is in the wrong
- Mako thinks that Bolin is clouded by Kuvira’s finesse in ‘rhetoric’ and he’s not seeing the bigger picture
- Bolin is in denial about Kuvira and wants to believe that she’s really trying for the greater good
- And in defense, he uses Mako’s lackluster duties against him, making him sound like he’s done nothing for anyone
- AND IS JUST SOME SERVANT
- NEEDING A LOT OF ICE FOR THOSE FIRST DEGREE BURNS
Can you give us the room, please?
are we not gonna talk about this
ad·ver·si·ty. adˈvərsitē. noun
"Sokka, you have an elbow leech!" "Where?!"
THE LAST AIRBENDRER
atla: 2x01 // tlok: 4x02
Dear Mom and Dad,
I arrived in Republic City a couple weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. It’s nice to be back at the temple and it’s great to see my friends again.
Don’t worry, I’m taking it easy, but hopefully I’ll be back in action soon. I miss you both very much. Please give Naga a big hug for me.