this is the way i play howrra’s farewell before korra takes off
Y U DO THIS TO ME
ps. i always imagine korra to be burrowing her face in there to hide a silent tear sliding down her face or something. i dont know why i do that to myself, but ..
and from then on Howl was always the one they sent to find Korra when she tried to play hooky :D
outofstardust requested Howrra and I figured I’d go with my headcanon that the reason he doesn’t trust her running about outside is because she always gets into ~adventures~ and he has to be the one to bring her back and it’s a pain in his ass haha (she’s about 12 here)
waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so perfectttt
I regret nothing
HOLY CRAP HOWL FOLLOWED KORRA ONTO THE ISLAND.
Seriously, same face and eye crease. (seen in the second episode briefly walking past as she prepares to escape to the arena around 28:00 if you have the Korra Nation version of the two episodes.)
(is Howl our version of MLP:FIM’s Derpy Hooves?)
If you think about it, of course Howl would have followed Korra. The White Lotus was charged with taking care of the Avatar. Wherever the Avatar is, they should be there as well, right? So, if Korra went to Republic City, the White Lotus (and Howl) would follower.
y’know I still haven’t written any fics where korra steals howl’s helmet I think
this is a problem since it’s a universal fact she does this on a regular basis
THEIR FACES IN THE FOURTH ONE
PERFECT COMIC IS PERFECT <3333
- Howl: Hello, ladies. Look at your man.
- Howl: Now back to me.
- Howl: Now back at your man.
- Howl: Now back to me.
- Howl: Sadly, he isn't me.
- Howl: But if he stopped wasting his time being illiterate and started reading a fine romance novel, he could pretend he's me.
- Howl: Look down, back up.
- Howl: Where are you? You're on a cliffside, staring at the moon, with the man your man could be.
- Howl: What's in your hand? Back at me. I have two tickets to that pro-bending match you've been wanting to see.
- Howl: Look again, the tickets are now a sword.
- Howl: Anything is possible when your man is an Order of a White Lotus Guard.
- Howl: I'm in a watch tower.
Head cannon: Brychael makes a short like this for Korra. Mako, Bolin, and Tahno fight for her love in a pro bending arena. But at the end, Korra goes home with Howl.
Oh Howl. You’re friends will never understand.
Headcanon: Howl listens to ALL of Korra’s matches
This needs to be on my blog. now.
These are the most common one’s I’ve seen on here
They also need Meelo and the leaf. And Tahno. Where is Tahno. (Can I just call Tahno and Asami right now? Tasami. Done.)