If every episode is like this, my head will explode.
I mean Korra
and the street kids
and the Makorra
- korra: -grabs mako's arm-
- mako: what are you doing?
- korra: we'll attract less attention this way.
- mako: oh, okay.
- korra: we'll also have to keep this up for a while
- mako: wait what
- korra: maybe a couple of weeks or months
- mako: korra are you feeling my biceps
- korra: to keep it convincing
- korra: cause these muscles are sure convincing me
- Amon: They took my face away.
- Zuko: .....Wow. Okay.
The Legend of Korra, Episode 3 - Revelations
- Bolin: So can I just keep it?
- Bolin: I'll build you houses with my earthbending.
- Bolin: Great big houses.
- Bolin: Pretty please?
- Bolin: Pwetty please with a cherry on top?
- Bolin: Pwetty pwetty pwease?
- Amon: LOL k.
“I want- to be- on your back!”
OMG so great.
YOU SEE THAT GUY IN THE OTHER SIDE OF KORRA?
IS NOT THAT FEATHERED HAT MAN?!
I love him. Every episode. I worship him.
OH MY FUCK
I wanted to draw some fanart really quick because I won’t have time for any more for today. Sorry it’s just a really rough sketch. I might come back and color this later.
I just really needed them to hug and my guess is that whenever they’re back in their apartment that night, Bolin and Mako will confide just how scared they were with all that happened that day and hug it out.
You guys, how did no one notice this?
When Korra says, “I’ll take that as a compliment, City Boy.” To Mako, he smiles at her.
Did anyone notice?
Korra and Katara have both challenged men by saying “If you’re man enough to face me.”
Those Southern Water Tribe girls certainly have it in them.
another one to be completed on artblog
I don’t know why I can draw something so happy after watching such a serious episode…
but Pabu is sooo cute~that’s all I remembered…Orz